QLD & NSW FLOOD INFO
Have you been affected by the floods?
For customers in QLD:
For information on Emergency Hardship Assistance, Queensland residents can contact the Community Recovery Hotline on 1800 173 349, or visit the Queensland Government’s Community Recovery Portal.
Links to further support:
For customers in NSW:
NSW residents affected by recent severe storms and flooding may be eligible for a state government Disaster Relief Grant. According to the NSW Government, you may be eligible for financial support if all of the following apply:
- your home (primary place of residence) was damaged by a natural disaster
- you do not have insurance for the damage
- you are a low-income earner with limited financial resources, and
- it has been less than four months since the disaster.
You may not be eligible if either of the following apply:
- lack of maintenance such as poor roof maintenance has caused or impacted the damage, or
- the damage is cosmetic and not essential to living in a safe and habitable home.
To apply for this payment, call 13 77 88 and ask about the Disaster Relief Grant administered by Resilience NSW.