2022 Flood Support Information
If you are currently impacted by the floods –
GloBird Energy Flood Affected Customer Support
Floods are currently impacting Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. Household and Business consumers are experiencing the effects of the wide spreading floods. Our thoughts go out to all of Australia’s flood-affected communities. If you have been affected by the floods, we encourage you to let us know.
We have some options to help.
- We can help you with bill extensions, payment plans and provide advice on all relevant government assistance and rebates that are available
- We ask you to provide us with meter reads during this time if your meter is usually read by a meter reader as you may receive an estimated bill if your meter cannot be read or is damaged due to the floods
- We will waive any disconnection or reconnection fees during this time
- We will assist to manage any meter replacements for GloBird affected customers keeping with the required timeframes
- We will pause referring any customers to our debt collection agency or default list any customers who is having trouble paying through this time
- We have paused non-requested disconnections for any residential or small business customers who is in financial stress and have been affected by the floods
- We ask you to stay in touch with us and keep us informed of your situation
- We will monitor your account and keep in touch to see how you are going
You can contact us from 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday EST on 133 456 or email CS@globirdenergy.com.au
GloBird Energy wishes everyone a safe wellbeing.
Other resources available: