Electricity can be a pretty confusing topic, even for us! We have compiled a list of 7 must know facts about electricity in the best state in the world.
- There is 90% chance you are paying too much for your electricity!
- Approximately 2/3rds of all energy “production” is exported overseas.
- On average per average household, power outages last approximately 3 hours per year, not bad!
- As of 2011, Australians on average were paying the 4th highest amount for electricity with Denmark having the most expensive, followed by Germany and then Spain.
- Heating and Cooling account for approximately 40% of your households total energy use, making it the highest energy consumer within the average house.
- Throughout Australia, 1 in 6 homes are lucky enough to have a pool, within this statistic pool use accounts for 16% of the households total energy consumption.
- There is an independent government run website called: http://switchon.vic.gov.au/ which allows you to input all of your approximate energy use details into its system and inform the user of the best retailer available. You may be surprised with the results, especially after you apply our unbeatable discounts!
Click here for more: https://www.globirdenergy.com.au/