How to upload a Self Read
Activate ‘My Account’ and let’s go!
Simple steps to uploading your self read
1. Login to My Account
4. Upload your self read
On the ‘Upload a self read’ screen:
– Select the New Upload tab:
– Enter the date that you read the meter:
– Click ‘+ Upload‘ to upload photo of your meter from your device or computer:
– *Meter serial number and meter site will be auto filled in.
– If the 2 fields are not auto filled in, click the filed to select from drop-down list.
– Enter the index value number you see:
– If you need a new bill issued with your self-read, simply tick the checkbox:
– If you need to submit self reads for more than one meter, adding another is easy:
(then repeat the steps above)
– hit the submit button to complete upload of your read:
2. Perform a 'self read'
You can check your own meter to track your usage, and in fact – if you are unsure about what you’ve been billed for when we’ve invoiced you using an estimate – you can send us a self read. Learn how to do a self read.