Coronavirus & Telephone Support
Looking after each other
Currently there is increased demand on telecommunications networks across Australia due to Coronavirus. You may experience difficulty getting through to our Customer Care Team by phone. If so, please use email or use online chat for queries. We apologise for any inconvenience.
As a GloBird customer, we hope you’re safe and well, and we ask you to follow the best source of health advice listed below.
As a pre-cautionary measure, we have asked many of our staff to work from home. Unfortunately this can impact the speed we can answer phone calls, and we are experiencing longer than usual wait times at the moment. To help us manage through this difficult time, we ask you to please submit any non-urgent enquiries via online chat or by emailing CustomerService@GloBirdEnergy.com.au
- • For Online Chat, simply click the yellow popup window at bottom right of the page.
- • You can pay your bill online by clicking the yellow “QUICK PAY” button on the top of our website.
- • If you have a gas emergency or urgent technical issue, call 133456.
Further information, links and resources may be added to this page as they become available.
Health advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- The World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The Australian Government Health Department information page
- The Australian Government information on economic support for the community, business and employers.
We’re doing all we can to deal with the impacts of COVID-19 and we'll provide updates as soon as possible as things develop.
We’d like to thank our customers for their kind patience and understanding and for looking after each other in these challenging times.